Friday, October 16, 2009

Cold Streets.

Home is where the heart is, but I can’t remember where I left my heart.

It’s not this world that has made me cold it’s the people in it. And I swear, I swear it’s not my fault.

I don’t know how these years I spent; have left me nothing but myself. Half my life left behind. You take so much for granted, I had everything I needed. Now I have nothing left. I swear, I swear it’s all your fault.

Abandoned. These streets have become my home.

Forgotten. Cursed into solitude.

Forsaken. Misplaced and searching.

Desolate. Forever on my own.

This is the last time I’ll chase my dreams.

This is the last time I’ll chase my dreams.

Sunrise. Sunset. Every passing day, I will try to forget.

No one else in mind I’m a selfish wreck, completely off the tracks I’m a fucking threat,

Not just to myself, but everyone I have met. I tell myself that I’m going to make it.

Sunrise. Sunset, each passing day I remember that.

It’s never too late.

To change.

No comments:

Post a Comment