Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Float Away.

I've been thinking alot lately, I'm sick of talking and typing on this in a sort of code. All my entries seem to be riddles. It's not intentional. I guess it's just the way I am. I must seem pretty down. I never post happy stuff. Alot of the time I hit rock bottom and just vent through this. It's my relief. Maybe that's why I don't say the whole truth. I conceal it. Hidden behind words. I want to scream out sometimes. That's when I turn to a certain someone who never lets me down, it's our secret, they make me smile again. This is different. Sometimes I just want to be alone but want everyone to know I'm feeling so helpless but I won't tell them what's gone wrong. Maybe I use this as a way of asking for help. I want to work out why I feel like this. I feel like I'm at the bottom and I just want to float away but my insides are made of lead and they're weighing me down.

I'm not sure why I wrote this. I'm trying to explain, explain what?
Fucked if I know. I don't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment