Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rewind, repeat.

It's my friends funeral tomorow.
It's strange it wasn't that I was really close to him. He was just such an amazing person.
His smile made everyones day, and I have many memories of us just bumming in class cracking jokes, him making me laugh.
It's feels so strange that you're actually gone.
I miss you.
I still can't beleive it.
You were one of the kindest people ever.
I was asked who you were friends with, I replied, everyone.
You oppened your heart to anyone. That's what made so incredible. An incredible friend, an incredible person.
Even though I didn't, I could've told you my secrets and had 100% faith you would've kept them.

This was so unexpected and now I have so many things I wish to say to you.
But for now just remember, you will always be remembered in our hearts and in our minds.
Sleep tight man,
we miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment