Friday, July 10, 2009

This World Is Cold.

And im getting sick of its tireless games. It seems everything, always, fucks up in one way or another. No matter how close I think I'm getting to my goal, it'll never work out. There's alway someone, something blocking it. Stealing it. Its selfish I know but its about time I got something. I dont even have anything to rely on, that relies on me back. No pair, no "soulmate". So I fill up with hatred and anger. rage. Yet, still its almost like im bullied. Caught in the crowd. Drowning. Feeling of helplessness and utter dispair. I want to scream, I want to run and hide and never come out. I need someone, something just to stand by me. Through everything. Even if no one is listening it makes no difference, because no one seems to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment